Girls, would you turn down your husbands advances for sex on wedding night if you weren't in the mood?

Girls, would you turn down your husbands advances for sex on wedding night if you weren't in the mood

• Yes
    29% (8)
  • No
    71% (20)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Refreshing the question

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Although I was absolutely dead beat, tired, aching feet etc on my wedding night, I still couldn't wait until we were finally alone in our hotel room.. To at last make passionate love to my HUSBAND.. and for him to his WIFE.

I think that says it all really.. Or at least it does for me :)

What Girls Said 8

• I would say no if I felt bad enough to actually ask to pass. Honestly just sleeping with the most important man in my world as his wife would be a huge thing for me.

• I would have to be seriously sick to my stomach or something to turn down sex on my wedding night. Or any night, actually.

• The odds of me not being in the mood for sex is a joke

• No, i'd still have sex with him. i'd GET in the mood lol.. you gotta have sex on your wedding night cmon xD

• Haha i agree. I would feel pretty rejected and heartbroken because the wedding night sex for me is kind of like the cherry on top

• yeah definitely lol. I don't know what woman wouldn't be in the mood that night haha

• If you're marrying the man you want to spend forever with, then I think by the end of the night, you'd be pretty in the mood.

But, this did make me ponder about all the women who were on their periods when they got married...

• Yeah I would not ruin the wedding night like that. I know I would regret it later on.

• No, absoultely not. Sometimes Im not in the mood while he is, you gotta take one for the team sometimes.

• No way! No mattr what the reason for not feeling like it I would and would most likely enjoy it anyway!