If wife had abortions n threesomes before marraige and confesses after marriage to her husband who was a virgin before marriage?

What should he do?

Most Helpful Girl

• She should have told them all of that within the first few dates. People will say sexual history doesn't matter if you love someone, but it really does. The only way for the person you're with to determine if it will affect your relationship is if you tell them first and then wait for them to say "yay" or "nay". Next thing you know she'll be hiding the fact that she might be infertile from the abortions or something because there have been a few cases where abortions have led to infertility. Knowing this is important if you want kids, however, if you don't want them you should be fine with her being infertile.

What Girls Said 1

• He should feel upset at first, but then accept it and move on. That was her past and he shouldn't judge her if she's now a good wife who's faithful to him. People can change.

• U r ri8. But don't you think she should get some punishment... otherwise all women would start doing dat... commit mistakes intentionally n later confess n say sorry. Otherwise husband is going to bear the punishment for her mistakes.

• I don't know, that's hard to say. I honestly feel like a lot of people say and do things like this these days. What can we even do about it? I really don't know, I'm sorry.

What Guys Said 3

• its way toooooo complicated man.. u shud appreciate that she told u the truth... now u wid think why after marriage I think maybe she didn't wanted to loose you.. test her love... and then decide. I am also a virgin and if it would have happened with me.. that too after marriage.. I may have left her... I MAY... or MAY not... chances are 85% I would have ended it.. but now u have been married.. so I think u shud think before u do anything.. u gotta tell her she is a stranger... and den test her love

• Be really bummed.

• He should dump her.. Maybe.. A nice divorce and he should find someone who is not so slutty...