Is 27 too old to not be married already?

Is 27 too old to not be married already? What the question says pretty much.

Most Helpful Guy

• The question is whether you would have wanted to be married by this time, and whether there really is anyone with whom you want to marry each other with. There are no set deadlines, unless you actually die and can't do what you were planning on doing.

What Guys Said 16

• The only way age should be a factor is this:

1. Children should not be born out of wedlock and they should have the benefit of growing up with a mother and a father in the home.

2. Aside from biological considerations of appropriate child-bearing age, would you like to be 55 years old when your oldest child graduates from high school?

• You are not expected to be married by a certain age. Same goes for losing your virginity (as an example). If you are not ready or haven't found the right person then you should not be married yet. If you don't want to get married then you don't have to.

• Maybe in 1964.

• I don't necessarily believe in marriage. Some people it's a choice and to some, they haven't simply haven't found the right person for them.

• Yes and you should feel bad nah jk
    Why does it matter anyways it's only a big deal unless you make it one

• Don't get married unless you want to.

• Is this a joke? You have your whole life ahead of you. I hate assigning numbers, but 27 is way too young. Try 40.

• I'm 35 and my girlfriend is 40 and I can't hear you over the roaring anticipation of how much fun we're going to have at the goth dance party tonight.

• no way! 27 is still a good age to start looking

• No I think too old is anything past 34.

• No. My cousin got married last year when he and his wife were 34 so you still have plenty of time.

• No I don't think so and it all depends on you. Your life, your rules.

• nope, i got married at 36... to a 33 year old who had been married before

• Nope. Most settle down in their 30 ' s these days.

• no, it's not.

• never too late to get married

What Girls Said 4

• There's people twice your age not married, so I don't know why you would think that is old.

• I'm scared that no one will be attracted to me once I turn a certain age.

• U said ur 22 u won't look that different at 27.

• I don't really think so.

• Nope, nothing wrong with it.

• ... Nope...