Seriously, what would you do?

Let's say you have particular sexual cravings and a strong sexual appetite while your spouse is not exactly at your level. How would you try to satisfy yourself without going nuts?

Note: Your partner knows about your issue but still cannot fully adapt to your lifestyle.

Ok... I thought people would say masturbation. Masturbation doesn't work for me, in fact it increases my appetite.
I'll try. I hope it doesn't end up counterproductive where I'll need to focus all of my attention on catering to his sensitivity instead of making a step in treating myself. I've brought slight hints to him before and the discussion always ended up like that. It's exhausting and makes me not even bother to bring it up again. Thanks for the advice, I will take it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what the sexual craving is all about. More info = better answer.

• S&M fetishes, for example whipping, flogging, choking, biting, slapping, humiliation, degradation, rape play, race play, threesome, orgy.. to name at the top of my mind. We take the role of both the sadist and masochist, switching it up from time to time. Does this help?

• I don't mind going but I cannot begin to explain all of this to my husband and I have tried. He's not the most confident person in the world. I know it's going to turn into him being the victim and I really can't deal with that again at this point. But yeah, you're right, counseling may be the best option. However, it' a lose-lose situation. I know it's going to create a major rift between us because he'll resent me if I cheat OR for going to such length just to NOT cheat.

• The best you can do is to share the information with him and include him in the decision making, because this affects his life almost as much as it affects yours. At least that approach shows respect for him.

What Guys Said 3

• i;d masturbate then... so simple :-P

• Masturbate?

• Duh. Mistresses.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know about getting them to do the craving, but maybe can spice things up in another area in bedroom maybe can do something else freaky to at least get off. But remember to be thankful for what you have.

If it is another issue such as you feel her doesn't want please you then that another answer.

But from info gave me your just going have be thankful for what you have or text get freaky some other way.

• I would self-pleasure. Its safe and i maintain my faithfulness and loyalty to him. get some toys too.