Is there any necessity of marraige... if people can just have sex with thier partners without marriage and spend their time together?

Why to marry? just to show to ppl? or for children sake only? what is special in it now a days?

Most Helpful Girl

• Is there any necessity of marraige... if people can just have sex with thier partners without marraige n spe d thier time together?
    Not in my opinion then again I'm biased as I think marriage is a sh*t deal for gals.

What Girls Said 2

• Legally being allowed to visit your spouse in the hospital.

• legal reasons

What Guys Said 6

• Marriage from a contractual standpoint is about custody of the kids and money, particularly in a break up. That's it.

• The government bribes people into marriage with financial incentives.

This is clearly discrimination against those who just wish to co-habitate, or raise children out of wedlock.
    In Australia, unmarried couples can only win if one partner is unemployed. They can claim an unemployment benefit, which they wouldn't get in marriage if their partner was still earning good money.

• For the amazing macaroni salad

• Marriage has many social perks.

• It has social and financial perks like health insurance.

• To start a family.