Guys: Would you marry a Duggar's girl?

I don't know if anybody is familiar with TLC's 19 Kids and Counting Reality Television show about an Southern American family who have exactly 19 children and I believe they want more. Magizines made such a huge deal about the "courtship" of the Duggar's oldest daughters (Jessa and Jill), who married about 6 months to a year apart from eachother. I want to know from the guys, hence Jessa and Jill are married, lets pretend these young woman are all eligible bachelorettes:

Guys: Would you marry a Duggar's girl?

Pro's:

They are well-spoken
Attractive
They are virgins before marriage
They are against divorce (no filing for divorce)
Family-Orientated
Loyal
Kind hearted
Caring
Conservative/Reserved
Subserviant (may be a con for some)

Con's:

Very religious (may be a pro for some)
Lack of college education (varies)
Strict father (You'd have to deal with Jim Bob)
No dating, courtship instead
If you're not looking for marriage, you can't look their way (Better put a ring on it!)
Marry them, marry their family
VERY very old-fashioned

• No, explain
    77% (10)71% (12)73% (22)Vote
  • Yes, explain
    23% (3)29% (5)27% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|13

Most Helpful Guy

• No way.

No holding hands until engaged. No unchaperoned time (so, time alone) until married. Parents are the Gestapo of the God Squad. Expected to have lots of kids.

Totally not worth it even if they were ten times hotter.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• from what you explained yes id be happy to.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way on God's green earth.
    I'm Christian yes. But I don't think it will work.
    I would have to many clashes with some of their views.
    I prefer kissing a girl during dates.
    Birth control should be involved
    I don't want to marry her family.

0|0
    0|0
  • For sure I personally know them. Very well spoken very very attractive, and Jim Bob is not so bad if you follow the rules.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why not ask for a courtship from the oldest daughter Jana? She's 25 and still single.

• Show All
    • I think only Khloe is genuine and unfortunately her husband turned out to be a druggie and well Kim's husband Kanye is just crazy.

• My thoughts exactly!

• No. Fucking. Way.

That's ten kinds of nut bag, batshit crazy right there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I loathe strongly religious people and I hate the idea of having a relationship with my significant other's family.

0|0
    1|0
  • Hell yeah. They're sexy and religious... a perfect combo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. I'm an atheist, so I'm sure the feeling would be very mutual.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would but since I am an Atheist, I don't think it would be possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • that is just inviting way to much drama, and I don't think they are that attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never get involved with that family. They are way too religious for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • i do like them
    they seem like trustworthy ladies raised by good close knit family

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I AM engaged to a very traditional Catholic lady. We haven't done anything more than close-mouthed kiss and hug.

0|0
    0|0
    • Did you get married yet?

• Later this year.

What Girls Said 4

• OMG I love this family! I would love to meet some of them some day. The courtship thing would be hard for people who weren't raised with their standards. But they grew up around people who follow these values and this is something they have chosen for themselves. Even Michelle has said time and time again, these are their personal choices and their life-style is not for everyone.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I know. I couldn't do the courtship thing.

• Heck yes not only they're gorgeous I know they would be faithful cause they're super into church stuff

0|1
    0|0
    • lol church stuff

• The church going ones who preach loudest against things are always the worst offenders.

• Hell no. It's like a cult, and I feel bad for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • if there was a guy, yes i would

0|0
    0|0