If wife's ex boyfriend contacts her husband and she him some of the dirty pics of their sex and threatens the husband to post his wife's pics on net?

How should the husband react? considered that the wife did'nt share about jer past with her husband... will it be easy for him to get past it n forget evrything even if the matter was solved?

Can

Most Helpful Girl

• Call the police. Posting pics that weren't intended to be shared is illegal. Posting pics as a way to get revenge or cause harm is illegal. Blackmail is also illegal. Have fun with your lawsuit!

If you age is right then you and you wife are both really young and young people make mistakes. Maybe this jerk is the reason she's slow to open up to you now? Either way, you're married now and that means you support one another when challenges arise.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Are the pics of just her, or of her with the ex?

Is she as... playful with her husband as she was with her ex?

• Yes only her pics... Ofcourse not. as playful...

• Pics of her from before we dated would not bother me getting out. I'd probably enjoying seeing them.

Knowing she was more sexually open with someone other than me would devastate me.

• Well you could file against the guy and see if her not saying it was okay allows her to stop that act or sue. It was in the past it should not really effective how the husband feels about her.

• Of tell him to go ahead because she's my woman and nobody is about to change that

• He should tell this low life that he will sue him for intentional infliction of emotional distress.

• Look on youtube how to make homeade silencers.