Girls, Would you cheat on you husband if you find he has a mistress?

I want to marry my girlfriend but like the idea of having a mistress, for sure my wife would be my love and priority but I wana know what would happened if she find out?
If you don't cheat in return what else would you do?

• Yes
    25% (5)
  • No
    75% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Girl

• So what you want is an open marriage. I am sure that if you agreed to it forehand.

• No I don't want her to do the same.

• Yes but do you agree that role of mother is more important than father?
      There are a lot of single mothers who work so hard and take care of their child while its rare to see a single father. Women are far better than men when it comes to kids and their needs.

• I think that you are trying to get strangers to agree with you, so you can justify your actions. But the only person you need to justify them to, is yourself. It is obvious that you have a problem with cheating inside of marriage, you just want someone to agree with you so you feel ok to go ahead and do it.

What Girls Said 16

• He wouldn't be my husband anymore.

Let your girlfriend know of your shitty plans so she can dump you. Enjoy your lonely life.

• Nooo I love her want to be with her for the rest of my life she would be a good wife and a good mother too. Don't want to miss her and be lonely.

• I'd leave him. If you two didn't talk about this BEFORE the marriage, then I see no reason why you'd marry.

• No that's just as fucked up. I'm not into the whole revenge thing. Actually wait... I'd rather just cut off his dick

• I'd kill him.

• I wouldn't cheat. I wouldn't lower myself to his pathetic level. He can be pathetic all he wants, but I'll simply ditch his ass.
    I'm really hoping you're a troll, looking to stir shit up.

• No not a troll I saw many men having mistress and having happy marriages too. Why I can't be one of them?

• You can be one of them, if you want to be a hypocritical asshole to your wife. If you're allowed to cheat, then she should also be allowed to cheat on you.

• And yeah. Maybe the MEN were happy with the setup. But did you even stop to think about how the women felt about the marriage? I doubt they feel the same way.

• I would just leave him.

• Nope. I'd just leave him. I'm not going to waste my time with a guy who doesn't care about me.

• Wouldn't you give him a second chance?

• @selfishstars I just can't imaging myself with just one woman for the rest of my life.

• Then don't get married. Or at least discuss the option of an open relationship.

• No, but I would definitely divorce him.

• I slap my husband in the face and divorce his ass for not being faithful.

• No, I wouldn't. I would just pack my bags and leav. I wouldn't want to see his face ever again

• *Holds out a bloody knife.* What mistress?

• No, I would file for divorce and seek a lawyer.

• No second chances what so ever. I'm not a cheater so I expect the same thing in return. I'm not settling for less.

• If he is cheating why should I be faithful? I'm doing it too

• I'd regret I've ever married him. Then move on.

• No I'd divorce his ass and then look for someone who actually deserves my time, effort and love.

• What if he left the mistress would you forgive him?

• No I wouldn't I've been cheated on before and I would NEVER forgive someone I chose to spend the rest of my life with betraying my like that.

• I would pack my shit and the only evidence you would have from the marriage would be a video of me fucking someone else in our bed and divorce papers with a pen next to it.