How will your husband feel if one of your ex boyfriend approach to your husband and showed him some of the pictures of you n ur boyfriend having sex?

Again second question... as a husband who had no sexual past before marraige...
How will he feel if he has to see the face of his wife's ex bfs in the office or in the site?

Most Helpful Guy

• First off my wife won't have any contact with her ex.. so her ex won't be even in the picture...

And if he comes and shoes me picture of them having sex i would his ass up so hard that he will wind up in a hospital for having the nerve to come in my house and do something like that...
    And then i will report him to the police immediately... And he will get into trouble for keeping and sharing or exploiting sexual pictures... Of a women who is married... And he would be registered as a sex offender...

My dad's brother is a CID OFFICER so... That way he would be ducked for his life... i got some real good contracts to fuck up his life for ever...

• *I would beat his ass

• That was really great.. u r strong... but deep down da line u may feel some day... tnk u... n what about my second questn?

• Ummm what you mean by deep down you will feel someday?

What Girls Said 4

• Um... he'd be impressed at the Photoshop skill I suppose. #virginstatus :)

• he's probably be pretty upset... maybe grossed out...

• Probably freaked out. Who goes up to people and shows them pictures of them having sex? What are you, a sex offender?

• Yeah who the hell does that! I have been alive for 44yrs and i have never heard that! I've heard puttin em on the internet but that is weird

• Putting them on the internet is bad too. The internet is forever.

• He'd be very upset, probably take him a while to forgive

What Guys Said 5

• I would laugh and tell him I don't need pictures, I have the real thing.

And why would I see pictures of her ex in my office? We would not put them there. that makes no sense.

• if a guy did this then he must b a real asshole... and he';s just tryin 2 make the other guy jealous basially!

• Ri8... but what should the husband do?

• personally if i was the husband i;'d b kewl with it basically 8)

other guy might kick their asses..

• What. The. Actual. Fuck. Man.

• In stead of fighting i would say thats nothing. She use to tell how bored she was wit u!

• Positive prsn... but wil it leave a questn mark for future?

• Oh no question mark i didn't marry a virgin! Its just some dude being an asshole

• Yes... that sounds sense... but still even if u marry a non virgin u assume that u will never face face her past in present or futr.. as u tink that past pis past... if past comes back in ones life... ots no longer a past.. if it can't be forgotten

• If someone did that to me id just laugh and say "at least u tried, u shud see the pics I've got"