Girls, how to you want to be proposed to? Guys, what ways would you propose to ypur girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• So when I was a kid I never much thought about this. I know most girls have their love lives in order by age 5 lol but not me. Then my relationship got serious and I started thinking I better figure out how I might like to be proposed to (in case he ask, you know ;) ). And... basically I decided that as long as he presents me with a ring and something along the lines of, "Will you marry me?" comes out of his mouth... I'm set.

Although I'd be VERY impressed if he somehow involved my other favorite golden man (my horse) in the proposal.

What Guys Said 1

• WHY CAN'T WOMEN PROPOSE? THIS IS SO SEXIST!!!

What Girls Said 4

• OMG! My perfect proposal, would be him take me to the university of Tennessee football stadium and use a football that says "Tackle the rest of my life with me?" I'd die.

• As long as it'snot in public, any way is good!

• Same in a way. I would freak put if a bunch of people were watching

• Yeah I would just find it really awkward. And when it was over I would just stand there like, okaaaaaaaay time to go lol.

• Probably casual and in private. Like sitting on the couch watching a movie or game, and he brings it up. "I want to marry you".

• Hell that's a lot to ask nowadays. Most guys are too lazy to propose.