If the bride and groom are both under 21, do they just not get champagne or something?

What's the deal with that, do they get alcohol, or do the bartenders just not serve them anything for the toast?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well here if they're above 19 (or 18) they can get alcohol. People do have dry weddings though so it wouldn't be any different than those. I think 21 & under is too young to get married though.

What Girls Said 5

• Here in the UK the legal age to consume alcohol is 18, so there would be very few problems.. And in any case, in my honest opinion 21 or under is just far too young to commit anyway.

• They can drink it, they just can't purchase it.

• Legal age where I live Canada is 18.

• In Canada they still would 😂😂😂😂

• Nonalcoholic champagne or sparkling juice. If they live in a country where the legal age is 21, they are adult enough to get married. They should know how to substitute drinks by now lol

What Guys Said 2

• i guess outside US they do.. although it's so damn rare 2 see such a young couple basiclly... o_O

• I bet if they wanted champagne they could easily get it at their wedding.