Girls, a while ago, A guy accidentally vomited on his bride at his wedding. If you were the bride, would you forgive him or break up with him?

• Forgive him
    97% (32)
  • Break up with him
    3% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not going to break up with him after pledging my life to him... but I'm going to be extremely pissed. Not a good way to start a marriage.

• How long would it take to forgive him? Would the honeymoon be ruined

• I read about this and saw it on a video and i am curious because some of my friends said they would punish the guy so i am wondering

• I don't think it would be right to punish him for something that was a mistake

What Girls Said 11

• It was just an accident...

• I would worry that he was sick and ask him if everything was okay or if he was getting cold feet.

I wouldn't be upset at all

• You don't break up with someone over some crap like that.

• I think i'd be disgusted, then pissed, then really pissed because that's the one day to get to look like the princess I've always wanted to be, then cry because there's only one wedding dress for a whole day of celebration and there's sure to be a stain, but I'd probably laugh my ass off later, probably after the wedding day if you gave me some space while I was pissed off.
    I'd REALLY be pissed if it was because he was being stupid and drinking before.

• Forgive.
    Wth...
    There's nothing to forgive unless he did it on purpose.

• You're about to marry the guy, if you can't handle a bit of his vomit then maybe you should rethink the whole marriage thing...

• I would forgive him. I would be a little disgusted and angry but I wouldn't care... Cause I'd be about to marry him.

• No, I'd be mad and bit embarrased. But no, I wouldn't leave him over this.

• I'd forgive him but that'd kinda ruin the wedding

• Forgive him?
    I would be concerned about him , I would ask him if he's ok to check on him first then I will clean up my dress.
    It's not his mistake , none likes to vomit!

• Well if I was in love with him of course I would forgive him! It's not something he'd do on purpose. I would however be more sympathetic if he had food poisoning or stomach flu or something than if for example he'd got majorly pissed the night before and was hungover...

If it was the former I would be all about looking after him and making sure he was okay; if it was the latter I'd be incredibly pissed off with him but I would forgive him ultimately