Do you want a church wedding or civil ceremony?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Anything but the Secretary of state.

• Civil ceremony since I don't believe in any kind of god. A church wedding would only be to follow a tradition but I find those insanely boring and the ones I've been to were almost empty because people skipped the ceremony and went directly to the party, soooo civil! Also I'm dating a girl and I'm sure if I ever marry someone, it's gonna be her and I doubt any priest would want to help with that lol

• Civil ceremony.

• I want my wedding in a church.

• Civil ceremony. I don't believe in god so getting married in a church would be silly.

• Church wedding unless the guy I marry is opposed to it

• Church wedding

• I don't really care if I get married at all tbh, I'd be fine just cohabiting forever. Definitely not a church wedding though as I'm not Christian so it wouldn't make sense. I think it'd be kinda romantic to get married outside because I'd want to do the whole handfasting, binding magick thing (I'm a witch :) ), but I live in England so that would be risky weather-wise..

What Guys Said 6