I missed up I don't know what to say? Cheated on my husband last night.

I fucked up and cheated on my husband last night I don't know what to say

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Well everybody fucks up sometimes. If you feel bad honestly. Subdue your guilt. Don't let it happen again. At this point what he doesn't know won't hurt him. Unless you weren't protected and you brought home a gift (STD) or an additional member of your family that doesn't belong to him.
    You don't have to say anything you take it to the grave. You don't tell your mom you don't tell your best friend your sister you tell nobody. You delete this question... oh wait you can't. I hope you don't use this as a username for anything else other than this because if he ever randomly googled your username this question or site will pop up. If not, you're in the clear.
    If you can bear the initial guilt it will pass and become lighter. That's the dangerous part about cheating. It destroys your conscience.
    The other option is confess which will most likely lead to divorce however you can then go back to fucking whoever you want.
    by the way love the pic in the red lingerie deal. Do you wear that for your husband or the mystery man?

• Your marriage is a Load of shit now do you know that

Your oath means nothing now as you commited adultery.
    Tell him right now and don't beg for another chance as you don't deserve it at all.
    You are actually the biggest shit and I hope he meets a really amazing lady and your life is destroyed. That's all.

• This will dent your relationship a lot, there's no doubting that. Lying to him will make it worse. If you cheated because you don't love him anymore it's time to go. If he loves you enough he'll get over it, though you may have lost all the trust he may have had in you.

• That's a surprise, you look like marriage material.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/52459311.jpg

• You tell him what you did.

He will likely find out eventually anyways.

What will happen is whether he forgives you or not. If he does, then he is a better man than me. I would divorce you for such a thing. It's a massive violation of trust and that is going to be hard to earn back.

• Nothing at all. :)

• keep it secret ,, and try to fulfill ur desires only from ur husband ,, and if dont love him any more,, break up with him ,,

• Does he know?

• No I don't know how to tell him

• Lol I don't know

• The anxiety of not knowing if he knows... sheesh! That would be almost as bad as the guilt. Has he cheated on your before?

• How and why

• LoL, and you're still with him, hahahha

• that's hot!

• I'm not trying to be rude in anyway but you're married and your profile pictures show you trying to be sexy for the camera. If you're married why try to get the attention of men. To answer you're question, you need to be honest. Sit down and tell him the truth. Also you will never be able to question him on anything ever. Or for at least a long while. Cheating is the worst thing you can do to your spouse. If he forgives you then be grateful. Don't know what else to say.

What Girls Said 9

• Tell him the truth. Cause even if you don't, he'll find out eventually. That will make things even more worse

• Oh my god, are you f*cking serious? There's not much you can say, I hate people like you! Sorry, not sorry ;)

• Prepare for ugliness from him or let your guilt eat you up slowly.

• Tell him and let him break up with you.

• lol i find it funny that you dont even seem sorry or upset/guilty in the least.
    You're a terrible fucking whore. Hope he divorces your pathetic ass.

• No, no, it's "yo pathetic azz". You know, like a gangsta in love with that coco.

• I would confess, it will just eat at you and make you feel more guilty the more you wait

• Oh well.. You should have thought of that before.

• How would u feel if u found out that your husband did this to you now think about how he is going to feel when either u tell him or someone else does so really u fucked up and weather he stays with u or leaves u is up to him but if he stays he is a better man than most but just know its going to get bad ugly also why would u degrade yourself and your marriage in such a way

• * messed up