What kind of guys deserve virgins for marriage?

I'm not a virgin myself but for marriage prefer a virgin girl, How I can be a guy who deserves a virgin?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMBXk9DD9hE

they say something that's very important which is, be who the kind of guy she would want

• if you aren't a virgin yourself, and can't give your future wife your virginity, why would you think you deserve one

hipocritical...
    but it's not even that people "deserve" virgins. that's just what they get...

• Why should virginity dictate who he gets to marry?

• I'm not virgin cause I couldn't wait and don't want the same thing for my future wife want a girl with high standards.

• No one deserves anything. People who want to be only with virgins are bad at sex and don't want their partner to know.

• Not all of them for me I want a pure one as my wife.

• When you're not pure yourself? Hypocrite.

• I don't know, i wouldn't tell my children they "don't deserve" happiness or love, it lacks any compassion and tells them that they should settle for however they're treated

I don't want anyone treated that way

• You treat her nice and you don't rush her into anything.

• Sure I will not ask her for sex before marriage want her to keep her high standards.

• The guys who are virgins themselves.

• Personally I don't care about marriage. I'm ok with losing my virginity in a relationship but with a virgin boyfriend.

However with that logic of your, no ''waiting till marriage'' girl deserves you since you're only going to be marrying her for her virginity. Besides are you really going to wait 2-3 years in a sexless relationship and not be tempted?

• I can wait if she is a virgin.

• I can deny my history and lie to her.

• Then she doesn't deserve to date a liar.

• No one deserves anything. Fuck off now. You're a hypocrite.

• I'm not a hypocrite just want a girl with high standards.

• You just want s girl with high standards? Do you even know what that means? Or are you THAT stupid?

• Why should you deserve a virgin when you aren't one yourself? News flash! You don't!

• Its not wrong to want a wife with high standards.

• It's wrong when you don't have high standards your own self hypocrite!

• Virgins. Other virgins.

• I'm not a virgin but can't imaging marry to a non virgin girl.

• Welllllll... good luck with the hypocrisy. =)

• No one really deserves anyone

• The white knight types

• The ones who r devoted to the end although loyalty is rare👌

What Guys Said 11

• 1. patience-as a virgin is new to sex. Calm them though them nervous behavior.
    2, good teacher- your educating a person to have sex from nothing.
    3. Kindness- don't be a dick

• Asexual guys deserve to marry a virgin.
    Men who have male hormones and sex drive deserve something better. They deserve a girl who's proven she is capable of having a satisfying sex life, and will be able to do it in marriage.

1% of marriages are never consummated, and most of them involve virgin women. Only 3% of the population are virgins when they marry.

• Well no one "deserves" any partner. That sounds self entitled, if you can find a virgin girl and put up with no sex for long enough to get married, there you go.

Good luck with that though. Not even sure how your going to know who's a virgin and who's not. Seems pointless to me

• "deserve"

Nobody.

• da guy who wants virgins obviously...

• Actually those who want virgin girls or ask for them, they don't deserve them

• How?

• Well why does it matter to you whether she's a virgin or not?

• The poor girl... she's going to be used for her virginity. Dating someone for the sole purpose of their virginity while you're not is sick.

• If they r a virgin I am myself

• I'm not myself but want it.

• It's kinda hard, but actually u don't deserve it sorry

• I think that would depend on the virgin girl.

• Lol nobody deserves anything

• I am virgin bit doesn't mean i bad at sex. Think about if to virgins have sex they learn together and they will have a good marriage if they wait till after marriage to have sex and they devoted there lives to God. :)

• Well I think you need to crash a plane into a building or blow yourself up from what I understand. That should get you about 40 of them.

• Oh another racist and hater.

• @nalaa insulting others is not funny.
      @KHaskins and they are still virgin after every sex!

• I never said anything about race. Islam is a religion not a race. Maybe you're assuming all Arabs are Muslims? It's just a joke anyways. Just because a joke isn't PC doesn't mean you actually hate the group you're making fun of. Jokes are a way of coping and we live in a society that has a lot of stress over what's going on in the middle east and Jihadism. I don't see how making fun of Jihadism is racist.