I don't know what to do I found a text msg? I just seen a text message in my husbands phone telling two of his friends He wants to have me gang bang

I don't know what to do I just seen a text message in my husbands phone telling two of his friends He wants to have me gang bang wow wtf

Most Helpful Guy

• I take it that this is not something you have previously discussed with him...

What Guys Said 7

• It all depends how you feel about it. Some people would find it a compliment and it always comes down to your terms whether it happens or not. Some will view it as a complete lack of respect toward you and a red flag.

• Better stock up on lube I guess!

• I wouldn't do it there are some serious std's out there.

• are you opposed to it

• WTF? A... Gang BANG? Good luck O. O

• ... and why were you looking through his phone. It's called privacy!

• ….. uh…. thanks for sharing that with us

What Girls Said 4

• Well Sharon, why were you snooping through your husband's phone? Why are you posting photos of yourself in your underwear? Doesn't sound like you two live a virtuous and chaste life so this doesn't sound like an enormous shock. Why don't you try talking to him?

• In his own weird way he was complimenting you aka trophy wife but if you don't feel comfortable doing such things don't. As for mentioning it to him you'd only open a can of worms because he'll wonder why you were snooping in his phone or unless he wanted you to see it and hopefully be into it but you'd need to decide on rather to confront him or not :/

• He was just talking about a fantasy..

• Doesn't sound like he feels very affectionate towards you if he wants to share you with other men. I wouldn't do it personally. It is degrading and the more people you have sex with, the more diseases you are risking.