Ahhhhhhh why me?

So me and my girlfriend have been talking/planing for a while now to get married when I get home from overseas, the thing is my older brother just proposed to his girlfriend last month and is getting married next year. Im worryed everyone will get pissed if we get engaged and married 1st. Thoughts anyone?

Another thing we just want a small private wedding with just us and our parents if that makes any difference.

Most Helpful Guy

• thne do it AFTERWARDS... wot's so bad bout it dude? o_O

What Girls Said 3

• Do your thing, you can't put your life on hold for other people. It's been your plan. If other people get angry, you can explain it. If they get mad they aren't being very supportive or family like

• It's your life! Do exactly what you would do if your brother wasn't getting married.

• Who cares what other people think it should really just be about y'all and that's all that should matter me and my husband had this problem with his brother and his wife but it all ended up working out just fine

What Guys Said 3

• Ahhhh why you? Well, don't worry about it. I doubt they'd be pissed about that, for the most part they'll be happy your getting married.

• It's your life, not theirs.

• ur an idiot for wanting to get married what's the point?