Funny proposal idea?

So my girlfriend knows im going to propose to her so I want to take her out for a nice dinner and stuff and make her suspect im going to propose, but not do it and leave her wondering lol. When we get home I want to try and slip the ring on her finger when she is sleeping so she will be surprized in the morning. The question is, can I pull it off?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Some people are very light sleepers, I'm a super light sleeper. But maybe it's doable. You'll probably be awake most of the night trying to put the ring on her finger and checking if she is in deep enough sleep

• I would much rather an actual proposal.

• sounds like a nice idea

What Guys Said 3

• That sounds like a terrible idea, I'm sorry. Think about it, women fantasize about how they want to be proposed for a loooong time. You really want her to wake up with a ring on her finger? It'll make it feel like you never actually proposed to her. Who knows she might even get pissed off at you. I suggest you think of something else.

• slipping a ring while she's sleeping = creepy

• I think if you do this when she was seeing then you don't miss her lovely facialexpresions😁😊