Girls, who would like to get married? What do you think this new show called married at 1st sight?

I would love tp get married and i think the show is just stupid. But if meet right girl and i just know that she the one i going to make sure marry her. Also i make sure she is really happy ;)

4

Most Helpful Girl

• That show is awful and it totally denigrates the significance of marriage. It turned it into a joke.

I want to get married because I like the idea of having a partner for life to tackle all the ups and downs with together, and to build up each others' strengths.

What Girls Said 3

• There's no way I would ever do it, but I enjoy watching it :)

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show, but I wouldn't do it.

• Why is so good?

• 2 out of the 3 couples made it from the first season, and so far it seems to be that way from the second season. It's funny because the couple that jumped right into sex from the first season, didn't make it and it's the same theme for the second season. This is a twist on arranged marriages because it's arranged by a group of specialists instead of their parents. Arranged marriages aren't normal here, so its interesting to watch these relationships grow and become real relationships.

• The show is OK but I don't think u should marry someone u don't know however people have been doing it for centuries its called arranged marriages