What is your opinion on marriage?

What is your opinion on marriage? It should be love marriage or arranged marriage? Which is better

You can add any opinion you have about marriage.

What is important in a marriage?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• If you're getting married, it should be with someone you love.

• I think marriage is the greatest thing when two people agree on it. It can be the beautiful thing with the right person.

• It doesn't matter as long as your okay with it.
    I don't care about getting married but if my partner wants it I'll do it

• yes marriage is important if having children, a woman's body can look like a train wreck after birth so its nice to have the guy strapped down with the ball and chain.

not arranged marriage that is wack

• I think marriage should be with who you love and with someone you can see yourself with forever. Arranged marriage, for most, won't be true love which can result into stress and depression.

• Well aside from an unfortunate period in my life I never believed in it I think its an antiquated arrangment that I wouldn't sign on for. its expensive and when it over its expensive again so why not cut to the chase and throw a butt load of money at lawyers just for the fuck of it.

• Marriage should be for old people only.

• Love marriage. Well love goes away but u need to find a person who u will still be able to live with.

• Eh... jaded opinion here...
    it's a piece of paper that gurantee nothing. Like I wanted commitment and perserverance...

• Marriage is unity. It's a life long statemeng to be together forever. Marriage should be about love

What Guys Said 9

• Marriage is a good thing. If a woman and man are married and have children and that kid will have a father and mother. Also, sex without condom is know safe as well as the possible for std's go down a lot since your having sex with one person.

• Marriage is good an a human convention.

• The second most important decision of life!

• Not a necessary. But if you're in love truly, you should.

• Only useful and needed due to dumb societal rules, but other than that it's not needed.

• What ever marriage understanding and love is important😊

• What do you think about gay marrage?

• its meaningful only if both persons live in Christ. if its mundane its what the mho said cause its a breeding ground for more pain and perpetuation of evil in society... .

• Marriage is our most sacred and holy institution. Arranged marriage, in which she will respect him, and he will learn to love her.