My wife just got home crying, she by acciDent ran over a squirell, realy I laughed its not that serious! Now from the look I got im in trouble why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she on period now? O. o

• Nah she just feels bad because we feed the squirells at the house. We buy them sunflower seeds they love em

• you have a very kind heart wife ^_^

What Girls Said 4

• Aww, your wife is sweet. Some of us care about animals a lot, ya know, I'd cry too.

• I love animals to i love my dog more than most humans! She didn't mean to do it. So thats why i said it

• I remember crying when I ran over a squirrel too. I kept thinking about his little squirrel face and if he was crossing the road to bring nuts home to his little squirrel family and it made me so sad, now I look back and think it's funny how upset it made me, she might do the same lol

• Because no one likes to be laughed at when they're crying, it feels like the person is mocking them for having a stronger sense of empathy. You should be comforting, not laugh in her face about it.

• she's being emotional right now haha wait it out.

What Guys Said 5

• if she was cryin u shouldn't laugh basically... it means u don't respect her dude :-/

• Tell her the squirrel was a flagrant racist.

• She was upset because it was a living creature and you laughing was disrespectful to the squirrel and to her feelings.

• Women, dude.

Women.

• Tell her the squirrel was a pro lifer.

• I want to tell her the squirell had emotional problems and was off his medication so he commited suicide! How u think that will go over?