My father and grandmother always pushing me to learn cooking, because they want me to be a good wife and mother, if I could ever get married. I think it's totally unfair that they only train me, not any of my brothers. They were kind and worried about me, but to me, it's actually gender discrimination. I believe that after I get married, I don't have the responsibility to cook for my husband and children. Because I can be a working woman. I think we share the duty to cook and do housework. My mom said if you refuse to take care of your family, you will have a miserable life. What the!
How do you think about my situation?
- Wifes better cook.8% (4)28% (15)18% (19)Vote
- Husbands better cook.2% (1)2% (1)2% (2)Vote
- Both of the spouses should cook.80% (40)54% (29)66% (69)Vote
- No one should cook, just eat out.0% (0)4% (2)2% (2)Vote
- The one who often stay at home cook.10% (5)12% (7)12% (12)Vote