Is marriage worth it these days?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not worth it.

What Guys Said 14

• Yeah it is you have to find someone you really love. Someone who teaches you things and encourages you to do and be better. Now fairy tales and such are not real so that being said marriage isn't easy you have to stay commited and want to work things out and compromise with one another. it's not like you're boyfriend and girlfriend you can't just leave.

• As long as you are married to the right person.

• For me it's the only relationship that is worth it

• I'm not the one to ask since I don't really believe in marriage. I did once, but that was taken away from me.

• I have been very happily married for a long time. Marriage worked for me. She is my best friend. Bit there are so many F'ed up people that it is surprising that it on, y lasts a lifetime for half the people. Chose wisely.

• If you want it to be.

• Yes it's worth it.

• Definitely not. It will eventually end if you're too young and the divorce is gonna destroy your life.

• Only if you marry the right person !! Other wise it is bullshit...

• two people who are made (mature, educated, income earners) can have a great chance.

• not really...

• no it is not worth

• it definitley is i just got engaged yesterday and i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her. we have both agreed that divorce isn't an option and we are both very compatible in every sense so i am not worried about us

• Resoundingly, no.

What Girls Said 8

• it's worth it these days and in any future days to come. marriage is timeless. anyone who tries to downgrade marriage obviously doesn't even understand it.

• It can be.

• Overall, I believe so.

• If you really love your partner yes it is totally worth it. If you don't love him then no. Its really simple. When you marry someone you say yes for all your life. If you are sure you can love this person whole life and will never stop loving him/her marriage is definitely worth.

• that depends on what 'it' means to you.

• Absolutely yes

• Are your parents married? If so, do you think you are "worth it"? In other words, if your parents hadn't gotten married and made you, you wouldn't be here today asking this question.

• Yes it is worth it. It's what I want