Guys, what do you think or considered before you decide she is the one that you'll marry?

just asking

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the questions I'd ask myself before proposing and going through with marriage would be:

1. Do I love her and want to spend the rest of my life with her (obviously)

2. Does she love me and want to spend the rest of her life with me

3. Are our main long term goals compatible (if I want 3 kids and a house in the suburbs and she wants to live in Antarctica raising polar bears things might get tricky)

4. Are the two of us stable? Finances play a role here but I mean emotionally stable. If not, she could just change her mind in a year and divorce me. People these days don't take marriage seriously and I don't want to marry someone like that.

5. Are the two of us able to get pass problems with our relationship (if not, something is wrong)

That's all I can think of really. Points number 1 and 2 does involve a lot though. It would require attraction, sense of humor and kindness but those questions are the ones I'd ask myself when it comes from going to the next step.

What Guys Said 6

• 1. Is she the right person

2. Do I love her enough to stay with her my whole life

3. Does she love me enough to want to spend her life with me

4. Would she be a great mother

5. Can I trust enough and rely on her

6. Does she understand me

7. Are we compatible and met for each other

8. Would it work out

These are some things that come in mind for me at least.

• i am not the marrying type

But, if i wanted to spend my life with a woman, I would have to see there is no one above her in all regards

• I don't think about marriage. It's never been something that mattered to me.

• She has to have a grown woman attitude and not a spoiled brat attitude. She needs to be able to have serious conversations with me. Being independent is always a turn on for me personally. Nothing like a woman who wants but doesn't need you.

• I'm not at that stage yet. I have no idea to be honest.

• whats she like personality wise? looks wade personality doesn't