Is it normal to fart out loud around your husband/wife?

My parents fart around each other (both of them), but i wouldn't consider them an average couple. So i wanna know how the rest of the world is. And not just those old gross spouses. Everyone. Does everyone fart out loud with their partner?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is. Lmao, I remember my dad always overeacts when my mom farts, he'd act as if he fainted cause of the smell or he'd walk as if he's drunk. Then we'd laugh away and my mom would talk back how my dad could never live without my mom's fart and yeah, sometimes they get weird, but we just laugh away things like that 😂😂

What Guys Said 7

• It is both rude and nasty. Were they raised in a barn or trailer park? Think about it, who wants to smell your crap and the fact that they do not respect the other and it is mutual means being nasty is a part of their everyday thinking and life.

I had a guy work for me who farted and he met the woman of his dreams, she invited him to meet her family and after that meeting, she never spoke to him again. He had no clue. I asked him if he cut loose one of his natural processes at the diner table and he was quiet. No one wants to smell, hear or taste your crap, period.

• My wife and I fart all the time. I have one married friend who after 7 years is too shy to fart near his wife. Funny guy, but he and his wife are awesome together. I think she farts around him, but I don't know for certain.

• There's just a point in every relationship usually after marriage where people become weirdly close with each other. But I'd at least try my best to go elsewhere lol!

• My brother and his wife do all the time, and she more than keeps up with him.

• May be they get tax relief for producing alternative energy in the form of bio-gas.

• when my fiancee is taking a dump i will be in the bathroom with her i dont care we fart in front of each other all the time

• My uncle says he knew the honeymoon was over when his wife came in and took a shit while he was shaving.

• we have been doing that for a while if we can have sex with eachother we can be in the same room as eachother while one is using the bathroom

• Well my dad does it all the time to get a laugh from us getting grossed out from it. And mom's are silent, so you don't really hear them.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes it's normal!! Everyone farts around each other

• Yes a lot of couples do, even when they are not merried yet