If a guy is on a dating site when married?

Does this mean he will never change and always be a player?

• Yes and will never change. Jerk
  • No give him a chance :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Jerk and a Player with a capital J and P

What Guys Said 3

• no... he might b there for fun purposes ;-)

• It reall ydepends on WHEN he made his profile. If it was before he met you, then he probably just forgot to delete it. But if it was AFTER, then yeah... he a douche.

• Made before, BUT still goes on it when married

• Its a site where you meet people in your area :/

• But for what purposes exactly? Hookups, or something else?

Either way, I would suggest avoiding him if you two aren't dating yet. And if you're already dating him, tell him to either quit it or you're gone.

• i am married and i have done the same thing i regret it now but at the time i was just board with my life talk to him level headed find out what is going on and see what can be done work it out a marriage with some one you love is way to precious to leave behind because he is being stupid. i know you are really mad but please think about it this can make you guys stronger.

What Girls Said 6

• A lot of dating websites have the option to just be looking for friends... I know I have gone on dating websites (for lgbt community) to just find girls my age to talk to and be friends with. Maybe it is naive of me but it could always be a possibility. But if he is clearly looking for hookups or whatever I don't think he will change.

• So he is cheating on his wife And you think he will be faithful to you? Lol funny logic

• He will probably never change.

• I wouldn't mess with a married guy on a dating site myself... If I was gonna go on a dating site I would be looking for available men just like me.

• Can't trust people like that. Obviously he probably looks for no commitment

• It's not always black and white, but regardless, I wouldn't get involved with a married man. They're off-limits. Plenty of single men out there to date.

You'd never be able to trust him anyway. A guy who cheats on another woman - it's not a stretch to think he'd cheat on you too.