Will someone ever love me?

Will someone ever love you? I'm scared that no one will ever love me, and sadly that is very possible. I guess I'm just too weird.

If you're over 35 and are still single, have you given up trying to find someone? Even if you're 30... Have you given up hope?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• We get what we focus on. If you're focused on not being loved, or on being single, then you've basically defined yourself... and how we define ourselves is how others will define us.

So if you want love and affection from someone else... then you should start by giving yourself love and affection. There's something incredibly attractive about women with self love and confidence. They're magnetic.

Obviously I'm not talking about narcissism, or selfishness. Love yourself as much as you like, but give the rest away. It feels good, and it draws in others.

If you want a quality man, go get him. Focus on that.

HUGS!

~ Robby

• LOL don't worry most people here luv u 8) :D

• Of course someone will

• No @Your_boss960! You are so awesome!

I'm sure LOTS of people will love you, and that lots already do.

I haven't given up hope myself. I have bad days, but I know I can't control who loves me. All I can do is show the people I love that I love them and work on being a good person in their lives.

• Tonight, you'll know how many people love you, at least on gag 😂😂

• I would lie if I told you that I know.

• Sometimes it's by not searching that you find what you want.

• You're still only 15. Don't worry

• love someone else and they will love you back

• There's always someone out there for everyone. You're still young, soon your time will come.

• one year ago today i was convinced no one would ever love me and now im engaged so there is hope for everyone

• But I love you

What Girls Said 9

• There are 7 billion people in the world. I'm sure you'll find someone.

• i think you're kind of charming, tbh :]

• You are only 15... obviously you will find someone who loves you. There is someone for everyone

• I'm sure someone will love you. In a world of 7 billion people theirs got to be at least one person that'll love you.

• Do your parents not love you?

• My parents love me but I want a man that loves me

• Lol you will find one eventually, you're 15 girl, you still have so much time to find love.

• Yeah and so do you too though

I'm not that young. My cousins met their future husbands at 15. But I'm not stupid and naive so I can't imagine that for me

• You're only 15. Don't sweat it
    And your not weird

• You are just 15, have fun and don't worry about that. I'm 17 and still don't have a boyfriend and never even did, and I enjoy my freedom because everything comes with time. There will someone someday come and you'll see it was worth waiting.:)

• I don't think so, because you're not weird, you're just an annoying, self righteous little bitch. Im going anon, so you can only block me here. See you ;)

• You're only 15... be patient. You'll find someone