Why is there a gay "children's book"?

I read some article... apparently this book has been out since 2003 but i've never heard of it called 'King & King'.

So not only is it propaganda but A King can't marry a MAN... you need a BLOOD HEIR which generally requires marrying a PRINCESS or other suitable female, rather than a Prince.. Epic fail on so many levels.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• It's just to make homophobes like you throw tantrums, you idiots are hilarious to watch fly off the handle.

• Trolololololoooololololoo

Trolllololo
    Hahah trololo

• it's to normalize gay relationships as kids are growing up. how is that a bad thing? they will hopefully be a very accepting and progressive generation, unlike people like yourself

• It's true. a king need an heir. thats always his eldest son. if he's gay, and he marries a man, he'll never get a son, thus his name will die with him.

• It isn't the eldest son anymore in Britain at least it has been changed to eldest child, prince George probably won't be king until he is very very very old though since Charles is next in line then William his dad.

What Guys Said 7

• Let me get this straight:

You have discovered that ONE children's book out of millions has a gay theme. You then scream "propaganda" and get all up in arms over the message it is conveying?

Jeezuz fucking Christ. Get a grip.

Millions of people are gay. It is fine to be gay. There is NOTHING wrong with it. Gay kids should have children's books they can relate to as well. And no, it is not going to turn straight kids gay. Sigh.

• Coming from a Dane. No shock there. Awhile ago I talked to a really weird Danish girl on here... so now I have a warped view of what people there are like.

• You're a joke, get lost stupid Dane.

• Get lost you frightened little wop.

• Who cares? It's amazing to me that anyone sits and concerns themselves with the lives of people of which they claim to disprove.
    I doubt that children that children will fact check a story and demand to know about the blood ties of the King in the story...

My son (17 y/o) isn't gay but his friend is a lesbian and she is absolutely wonderful!

Bottom line... It's 2015... The antiquated views held by previous generations are working their way out of society and thank goodness for that!

Adapt or go extinct... There is no room for bigotry anymore..

• Because we live in a world where everything should be accepted without consequence. It's not always a good thing. As for the children's book I don't see anything bad with it. Considering that there are loads of children's books that idealize straight marriage.

• Blood line can be maintained with sperm donation and a surrogate - Michael Jackson did it.

• I'm glad gays are having more rights in this generation, knowing over the years, they been the victims of hate crimes. I'm sure that's part of the reason why they have the book.

• It's fiction, it doesn't have to be correct.

• My friend, the commie leftists are trying hard to brainwash us and take our country down.