Did my wife cheat?

About a year ago I found messages on my wife's phone between her and a friend of mine. These messages were explicit in nature. I confronted him about it and he says that they had screwed around once. When I confronted her she denied and said that the messages were jokes. I asked her in front of him and he said yes she said no. After this she insisted on him and me still being friends and that she wanted to stay friends with him. Which one is lying? I looked for messages between them after that and would notice she was deleting texts between them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Was she angry with him when he said they were cheating?

Wait nvm. I know this might come off as silly, but I think the texts in itself are her cheating on you. Like if my boyfriend was sexting up some girl, or even just texting her in a flirty way, I'd break up with him for cheating and disrespecting me. I would never be able to stay with someone who'd do that to me.

.. I'm not saying you should divorce your wife, but I personally think she "cheated" on you based on their messages alone. I'm sorry you're going through this :(

What Girls Said 12

• Why would he lie to your face and say he had sex with your wife, unless he was hoping you'd dump her so he could have her?

No wait. Here's a MUCH better question: WHY would you keep this guy around? He either did bang your wife, or he's willing to wreck your marriage to bang your wife.

• Do you have children? How much are u invested in this marriage?
    Why don't you two seek some advice from your church or a psychologist. It has been a while ago how has she been since? If she did, will you be able to forgive her?
    What in trying to tell you is before you seek the truth, find out if you are able to deal with it from all angles

• Something had happened between them, maybe more than what he said. And he knows exactly you are a mate so he has been honest (maybe not entirely) well at least he admit it. Just tell your wife that your friend told you exactly what happened so she can be honest. That way she might just tell u everything.

To be honest, if she is still trying to hide it. She is not gonna stop cheating.

• she is obviously lying to you!!

• It sounds pretty sketchy but unfortunately you don't have anything solid against her.

• Your wife is

• She's lying. Leave her

• She cheated, but won't admit it. He is trying to be honest with you.

• Not enough evidence

• If she's deleting the texts, it means she has something to hide.

• I agree you wife is lying. That is pretty sketchy to have in text messages.

• That sounds quite shady. I am sorry but I think your wife cheated on you.

What Guys Said 6

• SHE'S LYING man, don't be a fucking idiot and believe her. Hell who writes/says "the messages were jokes. ". Who JOKES around with their BF's friend, while they have a man? Hope that makes sense.

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif

• In cases like this, you should believe the man almost every time. Since he'll fess to it... girls, on the other hand, will not on average. Also, those messages shouldn't have been written to anyone else but you #CheckThatHoeBro LOL

• husband's friend*

• Why would he say yes, and she didn't did cuss him out for trying to ruin a marriage? were the explicit texts funny in any way? She cheated, and he's a friend with integrity (and balls).

• Why would the guy say yes? What does he have to gain by saying that? And if your wife is deleting texts and saying they were jokes and denies everything. I think it's clear who is lying...

• Dude... hope u didn't look through her phone!!

• If your friend admitted to screwing around with your wife, then it's very likely she is lying.

• honestly your question is harder more than what you think " did my wife cheat " so do you really think we can decide if she did or not even those few words can't give a full description to say if she did or not.