When do you want to get married?

When do you want to get married and settle down? If you don't want to get married, why?

0|0
12|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a particular age. I want to get married when I have a well paying job, my own place to live and of course meet the right girl.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I never ever want to get married. Ever at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • never never 8)

0|0
    1|0
  • I always wanted to by the time I was 30 but it was not a gal i worked for more like if it happen. That did not happen and I am getting married next year and can not wait for the wedding

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't because I see literally no gain whatsoever other than some tax benefits...

0|0
    0|0
  • Before 25 preferably, I don't want to be that single 30 year old guy that everyone thinks is pathetic. I also thinks it would be beneficial to marry sometime after you finish education but before your career takes up all your time ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • a few years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • When my student debt is eliminated, so in about 5-6 years

0|0
    0|0
  • When I will feel the right moment and knew exacly why I am going to marry.

1|0
    0|0
  • when I think I have foudn the girl with who I want to spent the rest of my days with

0|0
    0|0
  • Ideally, 28-30.

0|0
    0|0
  • If with u... just now!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 24 years old now, Within 5 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am currentley engaged and dont want to get married for another two or three years i am 24 now and she is 22 and we only dated for 9 months before i proposed so we both wanna stay engaged for a while before we both get married and we both wanna buy a house and i want to get a new job before we get married so there are some things i wanna accomplish before we both tie the knot

0|0
    0|0
  • I would hope to get married by 30 i am 27 and half now and single but hope meet some one soon who is worth spending the rest of my life with :)
    You are beautiful ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• when i cometh of age. nah i dunno i mean I'm in no rush. i guess 24-25 would b great but yeah it's not the end of the world if it happens later =]

0|1
    0|0
    • Okay thanks for sharing your opinion :) that is a good you're not worried about it.

• Whenever I meet the right person
    That I love and want to be married to.

I'm not sure about kids doe, I'm thinking I don't want any kids

1|1
    0|0
  • when i'll meet the right person

0|0
    0|0
  • Around 27, not old and old to be settled

0|1
    0|0
  • Hopefully around 25 and having kids around 27-28