Guys, would you marry a non-virgin girl?

Updates:
Can you also please state why or why not?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care about her past would not judge her on that, if we both love each other and she really wants to spent the near future of her in my arms. But only and only if she tells me truth about her past number of guys exactly and her past, during our course of relationship.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 15

• Of course I will. I would rather date someone or marry someone who has the same sexual experience of as close to mine because in my opinion it makes the sex that much better. I would also marry someone who's a virgin though.

0|0
    0|0
  • yup... i'm not conservative :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh yeah most people are not virgins when they get married these days

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer virgins but I would never deny a non virgin either.

1|0
    0|1
  • Of she has slept with more than 5 partners then maybe... no... But if my feeling for her a real strong then yes...
    But when it comes to partners 6 is the limit... no more

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
    • I read your update, virgin girls are waaaaay more special and unique that non-Virgins, I don't like used products. Why would I marry a girl who had sex with other men? I want to be her first and her last and she will be my first and my last too.

• i mean it's okay to have a prepaid phone...

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure as long as she hasn't been around too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am marrying one next year because she is my fiancee

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but I wouldn't marry a girl with a ton of sexual partners

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I would. As long as she doesn't have std's.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I will.

0|0
    0|0
  • i was a virgin when i first meet my fiancee and she had over 20 sexual partners before me so yes i am going to marry a nonvirgin and yes i dont care about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course that doesn't matter.

I'd prefer she not be a virgin cuz I've heard girls who marry as virgins wonder what it's like to be with different men later on in the marriage and I'd rather she not worry about stuff like that.

0|0
    0|0