How do you know your marrying the right person?

Most Helpful Guy

• well i am currently engaged and even though we have only been togther for 9 months i think i knew from the moment i saw her she was the right person. we just clicked that was the right way to see it we could spent all night talking we have many of the same intrests and many diffrences. we are very romantically comatible and we are also very sexually compatible. we have all the same goals and dreams in life. she supports me and i support her. wed fight for each other. i would do anything for that girl. now granted i spent 24 years of my life alone i didn't even kiss anyone until 24 so i had lots of time to think about what i wanted in a girl and she fit the description she's smart, funny, beautiful, caring, loving, devouted, ambitous, kind and just the whole package now the moment i knew i was marrying the right person is when i proposed to her. we were at my grandmas house and she found an old jewlery box and in the box there was an old ring in it which she loved i told her about the history of the ring how it was in my family for generations and how it was given to me to give to my future wife and i told her how i didn't belive i would ever get to use the ring and how pointless it was for me to have and then i started talking about her and how much i love her and how much i love having her in my life and at that moment i knew i was marrying the right person so i took the ring out got down on one knee and before i could even say anything she started crying and screaming the words yes so at that moment i realized i was marrying the right person

What Guys Said 9

• Time, really. You need to wait long enough for the early relationship chemicals to fade so that you can see what the relationship will look like long-term. So you'll want to wait four or five years for that to fade and to make sure that the 'real' long term love and companionship feelings have grown in the background like they should. Because they often don't.

If you get married while those chemicals are still affecting decision-making, you are really just rolling the dice. You have no more likelihood of being 'perfect for each other' than you would if you were in an arranged marriage.

• Whenever you see that person you feel safer

• You never do know unless you wait 5 years and live together

• Date for four years, engage for a year and you should know them well enough to really know. That is what I did anyway and we have been married 28 years. Too many marry too quickly.

• You don't. Furthermore, the right person might be right at a certain time, but might not be later...

• That is a hard question.

• you should know if you agreed to marry them.

Otherwise marriage is a trap.

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif You don't want know until you've been down the road which is in about 15 years with them

• I will hook them up to a lie detector and leave no stone unturned!

What Girls Said 3

• You'll never know 100% when you get married. If you feel they are right for you and that you could potentially spend the rest of your life with them, then yes for the moment you would be. 50% of all marriages end in divorce at least in the US though.

• If he cares about your family the same way as his

• If you guys are compatible about everything