Girls, do you think the pixiehaircut is a cute wedding hairstyle?

now my wedding isn't for a while but my fiancee was asking me earlier today if i think she should her grow her hair out more for our wedding day i told her i was fine with it but i wanna know if you like it she has hair similar to this picture and i was wondering what do you think

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on her. Some can pull it off stunningly, some not so much. Just let her try some extensions or a wig (they have excellent high end ones but just use a cheaper one to get an idea) so she can try some on and see a rough idea of what she'll look like with her hair longer and her face done up with a nice dress. If she likes the look, grow it out. Then she can take out the fake hair and see how she'd look and see which she prefers.

What Girls Said 6

• If that's how she looks... yeah, it can work. I wouldn't cut my hair like that FOR the wedding, but if my hair was like that and then there was a wedding I would maintain it... make sense?

• I personally wouldn't rock it, but that's because it wouldn't look right on me. Most girls, on the other hand, look adorable with this cut. I think your girl would look beautiful with this haircut on your big day.

• I like it.

• I guess it would depend on her shape face and features.

• If she likes her hair this way, there is no reason to grow them out specifically for the wedding

• I think it looks cute.