Girls, do you think the pixiehaircut is a cute wedding hairstyle?

now my wedding isn't for a while but my fiancee was asking me earlier today if i think she should her grow her hair out more for our wedding day i told her i was fine with it but i wanna know if you like it she has hair similar to this picture and i was wondering what do you think
Girls, do you think the pixiehaircut is a cute wedding hairstyle?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on her. Some can pull it off stunningly, some not so much. Just let her try some extensions or a wig (they have excellent high end ones but just use a cheaper one to get an idea) so she can try some on and see a rough idea of what she'll look like with her hair longer and her face done up with a nice dress. If she likes the look, grow it out. Then she can take out the fake hair and see how she'd look and see which she prefers.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• If that's how she looks... yeah, it can work. I wouldn't cut my hair like that FOR the wedding, but if my hair was like that and then there was a wedding I would maintain it... make sense?

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally wouldn't rock it, but that's because it wouldn't look right on me. Most girls, on the other hand, look adorable with this cut. I think your girl would look beautiful with this haircut on your big day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it would depend on her shape face and features.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she likes her hair this way, there is no reason to grow them out specifically for the wedding

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks cute.

0|0
    0|0