Why do you want to get married? Why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because I want a real unconditional love with someone... and children... I relate this to happiness.

I want someone I can grow old with... and go to restaurants in the morning with and drink coffee in stupid ceramic mugs and eat pastries and breakfast...

I work at a restaurant/bakery and in the early morning there are multiple elderly couples who go to my work EVERY morning eating the same stuff and doing the same routine together... and they look so... comfortable.

I don't know.. I'm weird... but I want that.

• Don't tell me you want the guy to wear the "Kiss the chef" apron on Sunday morning barbecues as well lol

• @XNicholeMariex3 I think it is super good. I just appreciate your imagination. I'm fully in favour of marriage.

What Girls Said 8

• badly <3 I don't know it's just a dream for me. I'm that traditional girl who wants a family.
    id love to spend the rest of my life with one man and build a great future with him.

• I hope for the same thing too. Except with a girl not another guy lol

• Don't just make it a dream, make it a goal, a reality, either way it's an honorable thing to want.

• Yes, I'm very family oriented so of course I want get marry! I want a big family, a farm, horses, cows, cats, dogs, ahah the whole package ahah

• I do, not really soon but in several years or so, preferably before I'm 30. I think it would be nice to have someone to come home to every night and to have a special connection with that person, and basically live life with them.

• Yes I really do. It's important for me and has always been a dream of mine. I have been looking at wedding dresses for years & thinking about the planning of it for even longer. I love the concept of two people coming together in marriage. I am very traditional so I would love to get married then have kids.

• Because I want to have a baby ^_^

• No , I do not wish to get married. dont mind to have partner but not marriage
    Reasons
    1) Faithful men are extinction
    2) Enjoy freedom
    3) Have already get used to being alone
    4) Unnecessary and expensive

• Agreed my #1 waifu <3 LOL

just put "women" in place of "men" in your #1.

• #1 This point is not at all true
      #2 You can enjoy freedom even after marriage. After marriage your freedom isn't taken.
      #4 Baseless point

• when divorce it is expensive :D

• Nope. To damn expensive and I don't see the real life perks of getting married.

• Not really interested in marriage. I'm having fun being single.

What Guys Said 12

• What the fuck is in it for me? I can cook my own food, I value my freedom, I don't have to worry about some broad nagging my fucking ear off, I'm not tied down to anyone, I don't want kids tbh, the moment that marriage license is printed is the moment that she officially/legally has all the power on top of having your balls in her pocket figuratively speaking.

So whatever she says goes and if you don't like DIVORCE -_-. Overall marriage was designed for females, not males if you ask me. So that the women could have a source of income way back when in those days. But ya see that's just the thing though, these days women can have the same things as men as in supporting themselves so why would she need me for anything besides some dick?

Legally speaking she doesn't even have to give me coochie, so what if she starts to play iffy on the sex, then what? I just beat my meat even though I have a so called wife? Or should I go do the RIGHT THING and go cheat on her? Since she asked me to be her 1 and only partner for life, yet she can't even help me bust a nut?

Overall I would never put myself in that dumb predicament screw that.

• I want to get married and have kids because I like this lifestyle and in my opinion marriage is the only relationship that is worth my time. I want a wife not a girlfriend.

• the difficulty is finding the right girl who won't screw you over a decade later. If you could actually find that girl, i think marriage is definitely worth it

• Very badly, I was raised very traditionally and a lot of what I do in life is towards that eventually goal of marriage and a family. I look forward to spending my life with the women I choose and going tackling it's joys and challenges.

• Yep, it been proven married couples have sex more often.

• Someday. It isn't something I would need in life to be happy but it's cool lol

• If I love a woman, why not? It's a commitment to her, it's proving I love her.

• To have someone to spend my life with, to start a family. And a good woman to help keep me strong

• Yes because someone has to cook and clean and I'd rather it not be me lol

• I'm okey now and why do I change my well going regularity?

• well i am engaged right now and i have always wanted to get married i just never thought i would you see growing up i was very overweight and had terrible acne now that i lost the weight and the acne i am doing a lot better in life and i like the idea of marriage because it gives me a lifelong companion and someone to keep me company and someone to always be there for me and plus i never thought i would get married because of my aspergers but now that i am engaged i couldnt be happier

• Being with the right person makes life more interesting, exciting, and fun. Being with the wrong person is a fate worse than death.