Should really very hairy guys marry and reproduce?

Should /Can the really very hairy bodied guys talk to women , make women friends , enter into relationships , marry and reproduce... just like other normal men do?
Lets be honest... really very hairy body IS ugly, dirty, icky, nasty, gross and unhygienic... it DOES turn off , repel , repulse and make women puke at times...
the guy can try to be normal by spending lot of time , energy and money on hair reduction/removal.. but after some time the bitter truth comes back again as itchy stubble , he can't be as good as natural less hairy man is...
.. even if he removes it for aesthetic purposes.. he still has chances of passing on his hairy genes and reproducing hairy kids... who would again be in lifelong pain due to thei hairy curse...
... so, do you think the really very hairy bodied guys talk to women , make women friends , enter into relationships , marry and reproduce... just like other normal men do?

isn't it a curse to wear pube sweater on the body.. while others are bare skinned?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol wth? i like a hairy man. it's quite attractive. id only appreciate a hairless torso tho, and possibly back.

• helloo... i mean a really hairy guy... that obviously includes the whole front torso and even back and shoulders...
      got?

• try waxing those tiny fuzz that you might have on the torso.. then imagine waxing torso with pube typr thick hairs...

• -.- waxing was made for us and ur acting like a huge baby lol. pull it together princess.

What Girls Said 6

• obviously.

• given all the pain and suffering this ugly trait has with it... why not weed this curse out of human race?

• whats boyfriend material?
      ... and it wouldn't repulse you during intimate moments for real?

• Boyfriend material as in the kind of personality I am attracted to and no not if I was attracted to him.

• Please take a rocket into space n never come back

• but why?

• You aren't going to contribute to world peace for sure, so bye

• What kind of silly question is this? Lol

• o ya... sounds silly to you?

• still its silly?
      you feel its ok that this curse is passed on to his kids.. who remain in pain lifelong?
      would you be ok with your kids suffering with this. if you happen to marry such guy (he does laser it off though)

• HA yes, for sure. Accept the beast within ;)

• why should a human have a beast within and accept it?
      why would a woman who has angel type fuzzy / smooth body... want to produce beast kids?

• well i don't like the artificial hair look like that guy with the hair sleeves, i like natural looking hair :D nah i would never tease a hairy dude, most of the time when i see a hairy dude i think how 'manly' it looks

• artificial hair look... and natural hair look? whats these? never heard of this before...

• I don't think hair is as big a turn off as you think it is. Some women like hair on guys.

• we are talking of really very hairy male body... got it?

• i am saying " pube type hair" on the other body parts.. not just groin area...
      now isn't it weird and abnormal?
      even many females have light fuzz in their groin.. but this man has thick bush type pubes on his body parts.

• It still doesn't matter. I know a lot of hairy guys, they managed to find romantic partners. Heck, my dad is hairy and he gets hit on by both males and females.

• Umm yah they should...

What Guys Said 19

• Yeah, sure why not? And while we're at it, how about we kill off any other undesirables?
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...4000005DC-976_634x547.jpg

• This is stupid and so are you.

• It is up to the girls to make their own choices.

• I'm not hairy between chin and waist but those hairy guys didn't ask for it, or did they?

• gosh not again... please dude, stop :|

• it sucks

• then have a laser hair removal, and don't reproduce if u don't want 2!! so simple! :/

• everyone can reproduce bro...

even so his kid could have laser hair removal as well... so..

• haha... even his kids should waste time energy n money to look like what other normal people naturally have... less hairy/smooth skinned body..!

• I dunno dude, some girls like hairy guys.

(I am fairly hairless btw)

• damn lucky you dude...
      :-)
      am so jealous of you bro.

• I think it is the woman's choice what she wants to do

• I am fed up of questions like this. You guys secretly wish that girls should come up with answers like we love hairy guys. anyways I think body hair is a manly thing & if you are so uncomfortable with it just wax it off & start wearing bra & panty but don't post such stupid question.

• Body hair is gross in my opinion. I make sure to shave/nair hair off my chest, abs, and sometimes even forearms. It hides muscle definition. I take hair clippers to my dick too.

• agree... body hair IS gross...
      despite being less hairy / fuzzy guy you tend to wax it all off.. wow dude... nice hard work!

• I've never waxed, Just shave or nair. Nice to hear a brother agree, usually I get blasted around here b/c guys don't like hygiene beyond the basics lol.

• :-) i wish men were s hairless / fuzzy as women are naturally... it seems male species is cursed with hairy body.. and some of us men are cursed with excess hairiness... women have so nice skin on their body! yum.

• Oh hey, it's the hairy hater. How's the hairiness going?

• What kind of asinine...

• Ever heard of grooming

• yup... while other people grow thick pubic type hair only on groin... i grow it all over my body... got it?

• I only have hair on my legs and little on my arm. Everything is pretty much hairless.

• I am hairy everywhere except my biceps and flanks, but I have managed to lead a normal life including marriage and kids. More to the point, body hair trends change, so my kids may not curse having been born with my hairy genes.

• cool story, bro.

• As a hairy man, I've never met a woman who had a problem with it.

• how hairy are you? Maybe you are just hairy.. and not very hairy?
      maybe hairy at normal places only?

• At the risk of subscribing to Godwin's Law, this sounds like eugenics. lol

• It's body hair, not a 100% guaranteed-to-get-cancer-and-die gene.

• we are talking of lots n lots of body hair.. hair even on weird places of body.