Do you think this is too young?

Do you think getting married at 21 is too young? If so, what age do you think it appropriate?

We've been together for almost 2 years, we aren't planning on kids until our later 20's... And yes, we are both independent, we go to school, work, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think is too young if you're 100% sure that this is what you want.
    The right age to get married is when you're sure and when you find the right person.

• Thank you for the MH :)

I wish you guys have an happy life together!

What Guys Said 10

• It you met your soul mate at age 14, and neither of you changes at all since then. Both of you are still in love with eachother 7 years later at age 21, you are both financially stable, have already been living together for over a year, have your entire future planned out together- then its fine. But that is highly unlikely.

• I got married at 21, it wasn't to young for me but she had a lot of growing up to do, I couldn't take it so left her 3 years later.

• kinda of... idn't it?

• No but you shouldn't if you aren't independent.

• honestly? yeah i think people should generally wait a bit longer

• i would say 25-27 then kids for 29-30

• umm, ı think yeah.

normally years; 23-...

• Yep I think its too young

• That is statistically too young.

• Divorce stats suggest it's a really bad idea.

What Girls Said 7

• Nothing wrong with it. I personally wouldn't. But if a couple has been together for many years and it feels right, then so be it.

• too young
    the person has a long way ahead, enjoy and experience life first then settle down

• If you want to get married at 21 go for it but I suggest you wait a little longer like 2-3 years and really get to know this guy.

• If you already settled and ready go for it. If you know that he's the one, go for it.

• I got married at 17, almost 18

• no, if you have your life planned and you're 100% sure. how long is the relationship?

• Almost 2 years

• too early, wait until you're settled and have a home and ur of school

• out*

• Thats way too young.