Guys, Do men that swear off marriage change their mind?

Do men change their mind about marriage?

Updates:
Even a man who has been married before could change his mind?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if a prenup is offered.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I think if they meet the right woman, anything is possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • So many people i know that have said they would never get married or have kids have gotten married and have kids. Not accidental either, they planned it all.

Most people that say they will never marry or have children one day will. Its like saying when you were 15 and you wanted to stretch your ears to the size of a soda can and thought you would always like it. Everyone changes their mind about pretty much everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • hahahah yeah i didn't want 2 marry... but...

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot of men say this butvfor the right girl, marriage and love usually come out of no where. Many couples now live together and have kids in a common law marriage. Far too many women obcess on what Is a ceremony and a party which costs thousands, not to mention an engagement ring so its no wonder us guys run a mile. a lot of women just want the wedding but dont think about the marriage which is total commitment from both man and woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I'm 25 and past 2 years I have said I am never getting married or settling down & there is no end in sight lol. I mean I am in prime only once. why would I waste prime time savageness on 1 person?

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes, sometimes not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, just look at George Clooney.

0|0
    0|0