Keeping a marriage fun hundreds of miles apart?

My husband and I have been married less than a year now and work is about to send me away for at least a month to train others. I need some ideas on how to stay connected with my husband while i'm gone. Thanks in advance

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol you'll be good I've seen great couples flourish long distance for much longer periods of time. Call him. Skype him. The trick is not to call him up and just say hey I miss you or let me tell you about the boring day at work I had. The trick is too have fun and enjoy your life while you're up there. My cousin and her husband would compete. They'd show off the weird food they'd eaten or the crazy place they just went. They both were in on the fact that it wasn't true bragging but it became a competition of I'm enjoying my life more than you lol. Which forced both of them to grow and explore where they lived. Now I know if I ever want to do something odd or different I go talk to them and they'd both be willing to try. You learn a lot about the other person this way.

What Guys Said 3

• u can communicate via Skype don't u?

• Call every day and Skype every few days. I've been living this life for 10 years.

• Why so long?

• My full time job is 1000 miles away from my home. I go home when I can. The alternative is to be home and unemployed and we can't afford that. My wife has a great job too, so we can't afford for her to give up her job.

• Can you use Google Hangouts?

• Skype a lot, you can also get intimate through it. Sexting is also a good way to keep it fun.

• Won't have Skype but can text

• probably you guys can send each other pictures... I used to do that with my ex- girlfriend... she lived in Turkey while I live in Germany.

What Girls Said 1

• use Skype a lot.