Is this disgusting and wrong or okay?

I just found out that my dad's friends wife is getting a divorce. Apparently her 50 year old husband left his 50 year old wife behind to marry an adulterous 26 year old woman who already had a 4 year old kid by another man. Both him and the 26 year old woman are leaving their spouses behind to marry each other. I think it is just plain wrong to date a girl half your age - especially when you have a wife at home. The girl is younger than his 29 year old son.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. It is wrong and disgusting.

He is breaking his vow to God, the one where he pledged the rest of his life with his wife, to hold and love her, until he died, to marry a foolish woman who likely "Feels" unhappy in her current marriage.

One day they will both wake up and realize they have made a terrible mistake.

Being an "adult" does not mean your life decisions will not be disastrous.

What Guys Said 6

• My dad did the same thing. All of it is wrong not just the age difference

• oh well... it's their life, they r adults... so i guess teir choice :)

• I agree with you, this almost sounds like the young girl marrying him for his money.
    I don't want to think it... but I'm afraid so :-(

• who cares? honestly this age-bashing bullshit needs to stop. I don't give a damn what age a person is.

• Hi 5 that dude!!

• Disgusting? No. Wrong? No. It's not the nicest thing in the world but it's not 'wrong'.

What Girls Said 6

• It's unfortunate but I'm more squicked out by them having an affair than the age difference.

• Whatever makes them happy.

• It's weird. I wouldn't say it's wrong.

• It's called "midlife crisis." It's wrong to cheat but if they are different ages, I don't find that too appalling.

• the age difference doesn't make it wrong, it's the fact that they're both leaving the families they committed to but tbh shit happens

• Shit happens! Sadly men lose their heads (both) for something unreal.