In what countries are women most likely to be traditional, and less "Americanized", influenced by feminism, etc?

And, I mean, voluntarily - not forced by law.

Most Helpful Guy

• The UK, in my experience.

• This is a joke, yes?

• You think so? I've never experienced that.

• @spuitkaas Like I said, I can only speak about the girls I've actually met in England. There's plenty, but there are millions more I've never talked to, so who knows, maybe it's just all a big coincidence.

What Girls Said 2

• Non-western countries probably. Anything safe is already no deal I think.

• I don't understand your second sentence.

• Yeah that's going to be difficult, because lots of girls don't like gender roles and also want to do things like studying and not having to obey the husband all the time. So if the country is free, there's probably also feminism. I recommend you to stay in your own country and maybe look for a very religious girl or just a girl who's dream it is to take care of the household (even though that's not always the dream of the girl if she's intelligent).

• Just trying to find a woman is like my own Mom is nearly impossible here.

• Uzbekistan, Bangladesh, umm there are more.

What Guys Said 3

• guess middle-eastern

• Women are in very restrictive, traditional roles in middle-eastern countries, due to the laws of those countries. My comments above: "And, I mean, voluntarily - not forced by law."

• poorest areas of africa

• Explain traditional

• traditional in her role and responsibilities as woman, wife, mother, etc.

• So to you a woman should stay at home and have babies? Try some Indian women, those really dark type.

• Umm.. Please don't put words in my mouth. I don't believe I ever stated what I believe a woman should or should not do. ? Am only inquiring where in the world women are most traditional today.