I have some prefrences
Highly important :-
1. agiantst the violance and valgarity
2. understanding and acceptance
3. always have to try to be a good human
4. who can understands others bad postion and helps them instead of making fun of them.
Level2:-
1. she dont need to approch me but if she loved she has to approch (such a mind set).
2. if she has a job then she shoulf pay in dates as well insted of think like it is man job.
Note:-
1. i have no prefernce over size of boobs or butt.
2. job or jobless, i dont care but education is important.
3. no need of religion, race, national, skin, poor...
What fo you think of my prefrences, can i get a nice girl😊
And if you want share your prefrences, share it😀

I know the word adjustment😊

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Preferences aren't bad, but understanding is needed. If a girl doesn't necessarily "fit" your list but is still pretty great for you then would you be willing to still try and make things work? No one is perfect and a girl that fits your preferences may or may not be out there. If you really want a girl that fits that criteria, go for it. But if a girl that has most of those qualities work, super! You can expand your pool of potential mates without lowering your standards. Sorry if all of this is confusing.

• Thanks that is a great but I think and think about my preferences and checked twice those all proves her good character that is why I made this list😊

• Well it's at least great that you know what you want in a mate and are determined to find such a person and I salute you on your quest.

• Thanks for understanding and for your opinion😊

• So you prefe a very, very nice and kindhearted girl. There is nothing wrong with that. But finding such a girl in today's society may be a hard task since they are overshadowed by the more shallow drama queens and b**ches.