Thought of marriage?

have you ever thought you were going to marry someone before you have gone out? Cause I feel this way, don't know how to explain it... but I feel as if she is the one I am going to marry... we are friends for those who are like yea, and then name off a famous person lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought I was going to marry Ryan Reynolds, Guess that idea's shot.

Anyways, No I can't say I honestly believed I was going to marry someone that I wasn't dating. I think unless your in a committed relationship and know that you guys can handle marriage and each other for life than it's just obsession.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• I have thought that, but I think its more hypothetical. Like could I actually see myself married to this person? Also other people have told me that I was going to marry someone, and I sorta started to believe them.

• You can't control your thoughts so I guess its not a bad thing. Just don't act like omg I wanna marry you...

• I always think about it with almost every potential. Pretty natural.

• I once had a dream that I was married to a woman that I hadn't even met. She was attractive and caught my eye a few times, but that was about it. I never sat around and thought about it. It just happened in a dream.