What marriage would you prefer? Love or arranged?

• Love Marrige
  • Arranged Marriage
Which is better?

Most Helpful Guy

• Arranged marriages are far more likely to be sexless and affectionless. In India, where it's common, something like 30% or more of marriages are still unconsummated at 2 years after the wedding.
    The partners are merely forced to stay together in an unhappy marriage, because of family and other social pressures.

What Girls Said 5

• Love. I wouldn't marry someone I didn't feel a connection to

• Love. Obviously.

• i would prefer love marriage... NOT arranged one

• Arranged

Less time and energy wasted

• Love.

So I guess I might not be getting married...

What Guys Said 8

• Love.
    And don't give me that stupid Indian bullshit about arranged marriages more successful, less divorce rates. The only reason why is because of family dishonor.

• I would love for people to marry for love, but if their culture says the marriage is arranged, so be it. It's not my place to tell another culture what something they are doing is wrong. If its wrong to me, thats okay, but I have no right to tell someone otherwise.

• I would say love for me.

• Love of course, judging from where you are, guessing its arranged, I am catholic but I do have family in your world (Goa) and still to this day, I never will get the whole dowry thing. we are in the 21st century, old customs are that, old. are they beneficial to a degree, but when it comes to love, I dont think so

• I already don't believe in marriage, but if I have to choose between the two, I would choose love marriage

• In my culture, we actually look down on arranged marriages. It is perceived as an evil. Whom you spend the rest of your life with is a decision only you should get to decide.

• arranged. because i know I'll never find true love. not with my face.

• You're only going to have unattractive men from third world countries favor arranged marriages.