The smaller the better?

My mom and I always like to talk about weddings for fun, but she says that small wedings are way better then big weddings. I don't necessarily think so because the bigger the weddings the more memorable it will be and more people to share it with. What do you thi k is better, small or bigger weddings?
The smaller the better ?

• Small weddings are perfect !!
  • grande/big weddings are great !!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Bigger weddings by far, the bigger the better. I have been to many and I just love the beauty of a huge classy wedding

What Guys Said 2

• More expensive and bigger wedding receptions certainly lead to shorter marriages and faster divorce.
    The same goes for expensive engagement rings

• Funy you say that cuz my mom said the same thing xD

• Proof that GAGers are screwed up: I read the title and thought this was a penis question.

• Lol.. is tht why ur user name has douchebag in it? (Im jk with u but I got a point xD)

• My username was a joke nickname my brother once gave to one of his friends for a while.

• Lol... I namd my friend mr. Douchebag... he even has a song after him xD

What Girls Said 2

• I would prefer a tiny wedding and huge reception. Most weddings seem very awkward to me because it seems like the bride and groom are such a spectacle. I don't need dozens of people staring me down while I'm making a life-long commitment to somebody. I'd rather such have a gigantic party AFTER the vows have already been said and whatnot. That way the nerve-wracking marriage process is already over with.

• I prefer small and simple that way I get to focus on the fact that I am getting married rather than worry about other things. My mind will be relaxed and at peace.

I will throw an after party after honeymoon