If you just married a stranger & have an instant attraction towards the person, would you have sex on the wedding night?

Lets say you agree to do a realty show called "Marry a Stranger" where you agree to marry a person who you never ever met. You only get to meet this person on the actual wedding day ceremony. If you like your stranger wife or groom, not only just by looks but once the two of you introduce yourselves (after the bride walk down the isle), during the wedding reception after you newlyweds got to know one another, if you like your new spouses personality, would you want to have sex with your spouse on the actual same wedding night, even though you just met?

• A.) yes
  • B.) no

Most Helpful Guy

• More like "hell no", lol! I might seem to like her and she might be wonderful and all, but my God, after just a few hours or so of knowing her? No way!

What Girls Said 5

• Well, I wouldn't have sex with someone I don't know well. But then again, I wouldn't marry someone I don't know well. So, in the scenario you're presenting, and I actually married a complete stranger then yes, sure why not, I'd have sex with my now HUSBAND. I mean, if you obviously don't care enough about being married to a stranger, why should you care about having sex with someone you don't know, right?

• You should watch Married at First Sight. No, I wouldn't, unless the guy looked just like Chris Pratt or JJ Watt then yeah I would.

• I watch the show, that's why I asked this question

What if he didn't look like a celebrity, but still look attractive?

• I was joking. I wouldn't do it. Relax.

• I understand, I just felt like it wasn't a good joke cause guys don't want women to only love them for their money.

• Yep... I would

• I watch the show married at firat sight
    it's a good show but I think sex comes with passion not for one night stands or a person you don't know yet

• yeah i would.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, she's my wife. Duuuhhhhh. I mean, i can even sign up for a show like that.

• She's also a human being with a personality

• Yeah, sure. I'm not that deep as a person anyway. Plus, i won't miss a chance of having sex with a female i'm attracted and married to. I mean, saying things like "personality matters" don't make sense to me in this set up.

• I'd have sex the first week