I cheated with someone's fiance... and they're still getting married. Should I talk to him? Break them up?

I cannot even articulate the depth to which I feel terrible. He and I made out. I had to draw the line so we wouldn't go further. We made out, we took our clothes off. I had to stop him. He wanted me to stay in his state. I don't live there... he made it seem like he really loved me. oh it is so bad.

I told her. I had to confess.

She didn't care! She is hurt, but said they'd work through it.

They're still getting married! Insane! He told me how she withholds love, she isn't affectionate, she doesn't love him back... he told me things... he opened up to me, we connected emotionally... and here he is... marrying here! That seems insane to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• It may seem insane, but I don;'t think there's anything you can do to stop them from getting married. It sounds like he wants to marry her for some reason (even though it seems like he's going to be a cheat) and she is hoping to work past this.

I really do hope for her sake that they can and that this was just a really bad decision on his part. But really when it comes down to it, their marriage and relationship is none of your business.

You may feel guilty, but the only person you can control is yourself. You can apologize to her and that's pretty much it.

Trying to break them up is just a waste of time.

• Yeah... I'm done haha. We don't even live in the same part of the country... and we hardly spoke before this happened. so life just kind of went on.

What Guys Said 3

• Are you seriously interested in this man?

• Yes! I was convinced he'd move here and we'd be together!!

• People often do not want to know the truth. Forgive yourself and move on. And don't make that mistake again. I never trust someone who cheats on their spouse.

• definitely not

• Sounds like a typical marriage to me!

• Stop that marriage!!! This marriage needs counseling before it even starts.

• I told her not to marry him. She still wants to!

• That's bad, no that's very bad. This marriage is on the part to destruction before it starts.

• I know!!! How could it happen!!! I feel sick.

What Girls Said 3

• It is insane...

• I guess I tried to help the situation a bit? He told me things about their relationship. He seems really unhappy. I don't get why they are getting married.

• No leave it alone and stay out of it

• insane. he seemed so miserable!

• Just move on then? Stop dwelling on stupid shit. I'm sure you can find a new man?

• I thought he'd leave her for me. I really did

• K soooooo... ffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmannn?

• yeah. too many letters there, ha. insane! how could she marry him?