Whats the difference between a girlfriend and a wife?

What is the difference between a girlfriend and a wife?

Do you plan on getting married someday?

Most Helpful Guy

• wife = married
    girlfriend = not married

What Girls Said 4

• The difference between a girlfriend and a wife is a wedding, but that's about it.

• When you break up you have to pay to get out of marriage

• A very expensive piece of paper that legally makes your girlfriend, your wife.

• A girlfriend needs to ask their partner stuff but a wife already knows them well enough.
    E. g. when I was dating my man? I always used to ask him whether he liked tea or coffee. But now I just tell him 'breakfast is ready' and I know what jis favourites are.

What Guys Said 3

• Girlfriends pretend to want sex; wives have secured their meal ticket, so the sex stops. Surveys have found that 25 per cent of marriages are sexless; 25 per cent have little sex (once or twice per month); the remaining average sex about twice per week. Either way, married or single, men will spend more time jerking off than servicing their often frigid wives. Look it up.

• Today she is your tomorrow she is of someone else

• You spend your money on a girlfriend. A wife spends your money for you.