For those of you who are Indian, Serbian, Arabian, etc. how does it work? Are you able to marry outside you race/ethnicity?

Does everyone get to have multiple wives or whatever? Are you able to date outside your culture, but not marry them? How can I tell Indian from Serbian or Serbian from Arabian? I once mistaked one for the other and he was very offended.

Most Helpful Girl

• My muslim friend is not allowed to marry a guy who isn't muslim but she can date a white guy if he is muslim AND serious about it

What Guys Said 5

• sure... u can date from whichever race u want... no?

• I just assumed it was different with Arabic culture?

• yeah, why not

• Well this one guy who was Serbian told me that he could date me but wasn't allowed to marry me because I had to be Muslim/Serbian as well

• This is a cultural, not regional, question.

• Religion controlling who you can date?

Fucking Oppression much?

• ask the person where they are from firstly
    and most can marry outside their culture

• Yea see I'm just now learning. I always thought Arabian and Indian were the same thing. I've never even heard of Serbian until he told me thats what he was

What Girls Said 2

• Just to let you know, Serbians are mostly Christian Orthodox. The ones that are Muslim are usually from Bosnia. Plus, they're Slavic. They don't have any relation with the Middle East besides living close to Turkey. They're also white. That's how you tell the difference.

• muslim really doesn't care about race but they are serious about religion..