Guys, your husband left you and ignores you but does not want the divorce?

Guys, Why would a husband do this: he left you in October 2013, in August 2014 he stopped answering your calls. in March 2015 you sent him the divorce paper but he does not want to sign and continue not talking to you. ?

Thanks for your answers. I can enter to the lawyers second option which he would be forced to sign but it would take 2 years and he would have to pay me a montly money for 5 years. So because I'm interested in someone else, I would like him to sign now so I could be single, not in 2 years, so I'm waiting, he does not have to pay anything. I'm not from U. S but he is.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you not force him to sign it legally - Take an action against him?

What Guys Said 4

• i think its more he doesn't want you, but he doesn't want anybody else to marry you either. tell him to sign or you will get the lawyer involved then he will have to pay divorce settlement. that will make him shit or get off the pot

• What an idiot... sorry for my language..

• Are you from the US? Because in that case it's probably because he doesn't want to lose all his money.

• Sounds like a control issue. In my state he has a time limit to decide. If he contests he gets a court order and it is finalized and then the papers are simply served to him.