Why girls get angry when I say that I want a virgin and pure girl to be my wife?

And no I'm not a virgin myself but its still my right to want what I want.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you girls are hating because u've lost yours. Not less than 85% of virgins want to marry an experienced guy. I'm a virgin and i don't to marry a virgin who will not know what to do on our wedding night. The truth is bitter so i'm expecting not less than 6 downvotes.

• But you're under 18 that's normal for girls your age but as you go into adult hood and see what sex really is your mind might change.

• Can someone translate this into English?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because modern women consider sleeping around to be sexually liberated and then marrying after sleeping around to be their right. But you face them with a situation where you want a woman, who didn't do what they did and "liberate" herself.
    Most women still can't grasp the concept that men insinctualy prefer more chaste women as long-term partners. That's just biology.

• what does that even mean. biology isn't even 'just biology' humans are still in the process of and constantly evolving. we instinctually walked on all fours ate raw food pooped under trees. now we -dont.

• The last time our ancestors walked on all fours and ate raw food they weren't even human.

What Girls Said 19

• So defile this pure Virgin woman who has gone without sex until her wedding day with your dirty used penis. That's gross. She deserves a clean pure man. She's lowering herself by marrying a nonvirgin and giving her pristine body to a foul sexually active man such as yourself. Sex is nasty so having had it makes you nasty. You need to stay with the harlots and leave good ladies alone

• I dont like this opinion. It implies that virgins are better than everyone else.

• No, that's not what she is saying, she means its not fair for him to sleep around and want a virgin when he settles down. in other words he is saying those other girls are not good enough but there's no harm in having fun with them.

• Because it makes you a hypocrite that's why. You cannot demand something but then not meet the criteria yourself. If sex was perfectly alright when you did it yourself then you can't suddenly change your attitude about it. If I was a virgin and found out that you had this attitude about sex I'd probably drop you in a heartbeat like most other girls would because it's off putting to be treating like you're some kind of "prize" and all for what? A guy who has slept around? No thanks.

• "If you think someone is less pure after you touched her, you should take a look at your hands".

• It is your right to want whatever your heart desires.

Just as much as it is ours to call you out on your hypocrisy. <3

I'm sure a "pure" virgin girl would love to be with a man that doesn't hold himself to the same standards and expectations he sets for her.

• Because you're not

• You're totally allowed to want what you want. But what if the perfect virgin girl rejected you because you've had sex? You couldn't complain for one second

• She doesn't need to know I'm not a virgin.

• Sorry but you disgust me on every level

• Because they think 'what's so great about virgins?' and then they get insecure and upset because they can't live up to your standards or maybe they see you as narrow minded. But that's ok your entitled to perfer whatever you want. And also don't get virgins confused with purity. One is physical the other deals with being pure in at heart and your mind.

• Are you the guy that was upset that his girlfriend left him after you "only" cheated once?

• Because they want to sleep around without facing consequences for their actions.

• "There is no need for her to know I'm not a virgin" I'm sorry but are you for real?

• Because you wa

• It makes you a hypocrite.
    And in todays world wanting your partner to be a virgin seems petty.

• Because you're a hypocrite. You want to have sex but only want to marry a virgin.

• I don't want to have sex outside of marriage when got married.

• That's not the point though, you expect her to be a virgin when you get married but you're not one.

• No it isn't because you're not a virgin yourself. You are a dirty man that wants a pure woman? Why would she ever want you?

• Having sex doesn't make me a dirty man.

• I know but the way you think makes you a dirty man. anyways, good luck finding a virgin woman at your age.. And when you find one, good luck trying to get her because you won't.

• Because its backwards.

• You pissed a lot of women off with this question and I know its because it makes them feel 'less than' lol. As long as a virgin is willing to marry you then go for it! As a virgin I want someone with experience. If they feel so upset by this question they should have kept their legs closed and kept their virginity (if they were raped, then they can't be blamed). Not all men prefer virgins but if a guy meets a virgin girl, he's going to see bedding her as a prize. Yes ladies, I said it! A prizeeeeee!! You no longer have your hymens in tact.

• because you arn't a virgin and it makes them feel worthless.
    what if the girl you fell in love with was a virgin, and she told you at the last minute she's not going to marry or fall in love with you because YOU ARE not a virgin.

• I would tell her that I'm a virgin too.

• I am a virgin and I would want a virgin man. Now you create doubt in my mind. Why would you lie?

• @complicated_soul Not lie just don't want to miss her is she is a virgin she has an important factor and high quality.

• Buuurp. Oh sorry, what was the question?

• How do you expect to marry a 'pure' girl when you are clearly going to have sex with the girls you date? That would make them 'impure' and therefore not marriage material? You will never find a pure wife unless you date a 'pure' girl for multiple years without having sex with her! That doesn't give you the right to cheat either.. If you do cheat then she is too good for you

• No need to date for multiple years after I find she is a virgin I'll ask her to marry me it would takes less than a year.

• Maybe but I'm man of honor and being virgin is very important to me. If she is virgin it means she could be a good girl in all other aspects.

• If being a virgin is so important to you then why are you not one yourself? It's different standards for her then it is for you, it's very hypocritical

What Guys Said 12

• " its still my right to want what I want."

Why is it your right to demand something you aren't yourself?
    To ask of something from people you are not capable or willing of doing yourself smells of hypocrisy.

• The fact that you would desire a virgin is not surprising. Everyone who thinks logically about the realities of sex will lean toward virgins (some don't think logically about them, but that's another ball of wax). There are many reasons why different women will get mad at this statement, but the One True Reason, as it were, is that they resent the double standard it presents when the man himself cannot be bothered to be as pure as his bride. Virginity is not the be all and end all of virtue--virgins are quite capable of being truly disgusting people and vice versa--but to lay active, categorical claim on a virgin as a non-virgin is patently unfair, both to the virgin in question and to virgins of the other sex who would prefer to marry a fellow virgin. Yes, preferring virgins as a non-virgin is perfectly logical, but to insist on it is nakedly selfish. A virgin may offer himself or herself to a non-virgin at personal discretion, but the choice is *theirs* to make. The same principle applies for both sexes.

• Well, they aren't virgins so they see it as a judgment of them. Too bad. Your preference is your own. I always find it funny when loose women take umbrage with the fact that I don't want to date a loose women. It was their choice and this is my choice... lol

• Why wait until you're married? What if the sex is terrible and you guys aren't sexually compatible?

Also good luck with finding a girl who holds the same values of virginity that would actually choose you since you yourself are not a virgin and they want a virgin as well.

• No need to let her knows that I'm not a virgin. And if the sex was not perfect we can work on it.

• So how do you plan on keeping it a secret if you ask them if they're a virgin?(Also if you're keeping it a secret to deceive them that's messed up) They're just gonna ask you if you're one right after you ask them if they are...

• because it looks hypocritical you wanting a virgin and you are not one yourself

• I don't agree with the people saying you have no right to demand something that your not. You can demand anything people are willing to give you, and as long as your able to get it, you have the right to demand it. It may not be moral, but morality and the the real world are two different things. the anger is from a sense of righteous idignation that most people feel with hypocrites.

• I'm sure they get mad because it's hypocritical for you to want a virgin wife even though you aren't a virgin but you are right. You're allowed to want what you want and they shouldn't get mad at you for it

• The great American dream... rock on.

• Maybe they don't want to wait that long

• No, because it's hypocrisy to say "I want a girl who is a virgin" when he isn't a virgin himself. It's like saying "I don't like people that have gone to jail when you yourself have gone to jail. It's wrong and disgusting. And did you see what he said when some people asked if "what if the girl wants a virgin guy" he said that he would lie and tell her that he was. If you fail to see why this is disgusting after I've said all this then just get out.

• Yes, I did tilt my head when he said he isn't one anymore

Wow really He'd lie? Well that's not even fair to the other girl. He can have his wish granted, but not the other way around? That is oranged up

• You have the right to ask this, women are just salty.

• Why could you not wait if it is important you you?

• What if you meet the woman of your dreams, but, the only times she's had sex, was rape.

• I don't consider that as having sex that was by force and out of her control.

• So then would you get with her?

• Yes if I find her the girl of my dream sure.